Hiding spots anyone?

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Any of your bulldogs have hiding spots in your home? Whenever Meatball does something wrong, is chewing something he shouldn't, needs a bath, or I say it's "night night time", he bolts like lightning! Straight under my dining room table and backs up way back in it. My table is up against the wall don't ask lol! We literally have get down on all fours and crawl under the table to get him lol!!!! Even FOOD won't get him to come out when he's hiding from us! Do your bulldogs hide when they don't want to do something or get caught doing something bad?

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi's first few months with us he was always in his bushes just outside the entrance of our apartment building but he outgrew it. He now just goes there when he gets spooked or doesn't wanna go home yet lol. I'll post pictures when i see one. i know i have them somewhere.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yep under the kitchen table. You say "bath time" and you'd swear Usane Bolt was a chubby round Bulldog.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Yep. Every morning as soon as I turn the shower on Daisy is hiding under the bedside table. She's afraid I'm going to take her in there & give her a bath. She only gets a bath every few weeks but she still hides every single day just in case this is the day.

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Hysterical everyone!! So, funny how these bulldogs hide when they don't want to do something lol

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Not even kidding, this is Curly's hiding spot. You can find him here when he is scared or doesn't want to go upstairs. Can you see him? Look closely between the blinds...
:ROFL:

IMG_4507[1].jpg

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Not even kidding, this is Curly's hiding spot. You can find him here when he is scared or doesn't want to go upstairs. Can you see him? Look closely between the blinds...

View attachment 68515
OMG!!! Hahaha!!!!!! That is the best!!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I think Blue's a bit dim. His hiding spot is behind my legs. Cause you know, I won't see him there.. :whistle: :ROFL:

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
Hahaha oh yes! Itzy hides under the bed every time we say "bath time!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 68515

:hissy: nope, i can't see any bulldog in thei picture, no where to be seen!!

:rofl:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If some forgets to close the gate in the hallway we can always find Harlea under our bed with her kitty brudder. We have to ring the doorbell to get her to come out.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
image.jpg He's hiding!!! Told him to get off my chair he ran and hid lol!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.