Real Name
    Katie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester Winston (Chesty)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully proof bed?

I bought Chesty a crib mattress, nothing super expensive and a couple crib sheets to go with it. and at first he was a little unsure of it, but after about a week he loves it <3 you can maybe try that. I think i spent $38 on the crib mattress and you figure thats about how much a dog bed cost. and it makes it so much easier to wash just take off the fitted sheet, and put a new one on and wash the previouse one, not to mention cleaning the mattress is easy as well. hope that helps.
    Katie & Chesty

Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bubba
    Likes (Received)

Ive spent more that 200 bucks in beds. He keeps destroying them. I gave up. He sleeps in blankets now. No more beds for my bubba!!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

I got Henry a Udesign bed. It's one of the plastic pod ones that you can use the pillow and cover that are made to fit or just put in a standard pillow, blanket, or whatever you like. He loves it and so do I. I got the pod first so I just put one of his crate pads in it. It fit nicely. I got the full cover and pillow because I was hoping it wouldn't come off easy. So far so good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads