xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
So far jovi has escaped from 3 (totally different ones) crates. She manages to get out of ALL the clothes we put on her. And then today she has gotten out of her harness while coming home from the vet. Does anybody else have a bully who can escape anything?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The scariest thing to me is them getting out of the harness. One of mine did that one day outside the Dr. He is on a very busy road-and dog wouldn't listen. Scared me to death! Last time I went, I put a collar on, along with the harness, and clipped the leash on the harness, and ran it through the collar. I wish I could find an escape proof harness.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
The scariest thing to me is them getting out of the harness. One of mine did that one day outside the Dr. He is on a very busy road-and dog wouldn't listen. Scared me to death! Last time I went, I put a collar on, along with the harness, and clipped the leash on the harness, and ran it through the collar. I wish I could find an escape proof harness.

I know! luckily she got out of it while we were in the car. But yes it worries me she can do that. I may just have to tighten it. But I swear she can find her way out of anything :[

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's scary, you should tighten the harness just so you can get 2 fingers between it and her. If she can escape it in the car she can escape it anywhere.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
they are amazxing.... when they want something they find a way to make it happen, even if it means injury

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea can get out of any ove the head type of harness but she cannot get out of the step in kind.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Harness escape is scary. Marliss did it one day luckily she just stood there looking at me like she was awesome... Glad she didn't bolt.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Jovi is a clever boy, might want to start a magic show Jovi the Magician !!! Something original :bigeyes:. My Bully Bazza, tends to get STUCK more than Escape :p

Staff online

Members online