Vacation???

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
I have a couple of in-home pet sitters. One is a friend and I left Tallulah with her at our house for two days earlier this week. Like most Bullies, she loves all people and they're buddies now. Tallulah was in a great mood when I got back. Next weekend I'm going away and trying someone that works with my dog walker, since my friend is part of the group that's going away.

Unlike a lot of you I don't have the luxury of just not traveling. While I do love to travel for vacation, I also occasionally have to travel for work and am gone for a night or two every couple of months. I would consider boarding Tallulah, but only with a good in-home boarder where she was like another member of the family. I can't imagine using a kennel for overnight.

As I mentioned, I also have a dog walker. I'm single and if I have plans after work or have to work late, someone needs to come take my girl out and get her dinner. It sounds like I'm gone a ton, but I spend so much time with her every day. We just hang out on the sofa and she sleeps and I work or watch TV or whatever I'm doing. I think it's good for her to be socialized to other people, too.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10562]Tbearlion[/MENTION]...on my days off I like to hang out@ home with my kids...that's paradise for me!!! I'm paranoid so I don't like to leave him with anyone....♡ If I didn't work I would be a total hermit:-)

Chubby♡

Most Reactions