Real Name
    Jenny
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyla & Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Just became a bully mom of two

Hey all. Things have been going really well with Tank & Nyla. HOWEVER, in the past week that we have had Tank, he is showing some signs of aggression. Which is weird for me because I've never really met an aggressive bully! It also makes me sad, because I do not know how he was treated between his first owner, then foster home, then second owner, and again foster home As far as our home, and having friends over he is not aggressive at all. I brought him to my office, and he has jumped up at, and barked at my coworker, and attempted to bite someone that visited today. It breaks my heart. Any advice?? I work with family (INLAWS) and they do not want me to bring him anymore after today. Do you recommend a spray bottle with water & lemon juice to reprimand him? I don't know what to do, all I know is I feel very very sad for my new guy.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

It sounds like you've already been given great advice and suggestions, just wanted to welcome you to EBN. Thank you for rescuing Tank. Your babies are beautiful, and I'm sure they'll be best friends before you know it.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bully Bootie Duty
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buttercup
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jennygibbs View Post
    Do you recommend a spray bottle with water & lemon juice to reprimand him? I don't know what to do, all I know is I feel very very sad for my new guy.
    I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I'd like to revive this thread to see if you found a solution and if anyone has any tips. Your bullies are both so adorable! Nyla looks as though she could be our Buttercup's sister.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

We have two bullies who are the best buds Jewel and Bentley (Big Sis and Lil' Bro). They get along fine and really don't have anything to add to what has been mentioned.

Thank you for rescuing Tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads