Long time no talk...

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
It's been awhile, but I'm back! Hopefully! I moved back to Houston, and started school at the Vet Tech Institute of Houston and am crazy busy! Things have calmed down now and hopefully stay calm so I can keep up on the forum.

I don't even know where to start an update...

Briley has gotten crazy, I say that with the most respect for him. I guess his abusive past got the best of him, and his fearfulness turned to aggression (with strangers and especially children) he's very unpredictable with it unfortunately, and has been prescribed fluoxetine (prozac) and it has been helping a lot with calming down while training. That's just a quick synopsis of it.

Other than that and skin issues he is as handsome as ever, and is gonna be 2 next Tuesday!!

uburusag.jpg

ta4evuvy.jpg
y6ube2yh.jpg
6asunaje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome back and congrats on the vet tech school. I hope the meds work well while he is training and one day he can get off them. He is looking good, a very handsome boy. Good luck with your school, and pop in when you can.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello strange... congrats on the move and best of luck i school!

Keep us posted on that handsome boy.... hope the training works wonders and he can come off the meds soon.

OP
brileythebully

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
Thanks guys!
I've already learned so much, that of corse I can relate to Briley haha!

Just wondering, this app has updated so much since I've been on last, are my pictures visible? Just want to make sure I don't try to post pictures sometime if they can't be seen!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congrats on the move, and school!!! So sorry to hear about your baby Briley, hopefully she will do well on the meds...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks guys!
I've already learned so much, that of corse I can relate to Briley haha!

Just wondering, this app has updated so much since I've been on last, are my pictures visible? Just want to make sure I don't try to post pictures sometime if they can't be seen!

Yeo...pics of that handsome face are visible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How exciting, Vet tech school!! I am about to start the Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program in the Fall so I get the crazy busy. So of course, I love Prozac, lol!! Good luck with Briley!! and welcome back!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep I can see that handsome face! Welcome back!! I would live to go to vet tech school, I'm getting old though! What a great experience that would be.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good to see you, he sure looks good! Congrats on the Vet school, I'm sure it's really helping with him. Those are beautiful pictures. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi, welcome back! Briley is looking so very handsome, Dominique. You must be doing something right :) Congrats on being in Vet Tech School, too!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online