Puppy farts

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
aradune7.jpg

Leo has some very silent but deadly farts. Talk about clearing a room! What Can I do if anything to eliminate his gas? I feed him Fromms puppy, with a tbl spoon of yogurt. I also feed him canned blue wilderness dog food time to time. His treats range from ice cubes, to bananas, and some treats in a bag that just ran out. Are Any of these the cause if his gas?

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
*And peanut butter

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Process of elimination, go to just Fromm puppy for 24 hours and see if it improves. How is his poo, nice and firm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
It could be the two different food you are giving. Like Lisa said above, just feed one food and see if his SBD's clear up

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
/Leo has some very silent but deadly farts. Talk about clearing a room! What Can I do if anything to eliminate his gas? I feed him Fromms puppy, with a tbl spoon of yogurt. I also feed him canned blue wilderness dog food time to time. His treats range from ice cubes, to bananas, and some treats in a bag that just ran out. Are Any of these the cause if his gas?

I agree with the other... drop everything but the Fromm and yogurt and see if there is an improvement. THEN slowly add to see what the cause was.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree, stop everything but the FROMM puppy for a few days to see if it clears up. Then you can add one item at a time to see which one is the culprit

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Thanks for the advice everyone. I cut out the banana and yogurt today and so far so good. I want to add in yogurt tmw, as it's beneficial to him. Hope it's not the cause!!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10981]Sophatp[/MENTION]...Chubby has
stinky facts but it's not often so I just deal with it!!! He also farts very loud...:-)

Chubby♡

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Stella had absolutely horrible room clearing gas on fromm puppy. Once I got her off puppy and onto pork and peas the gas disappeared. I think it's the chicken in the puppy food that doesn't agree with their bellies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION], I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait til he finishes his fromm puppy food. Will moving to pork and peas or the beef frittata.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.