agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I like Paisley. But I also like Petunia Piggles!!! It's really cute. What is your wife going to name the other little girl?? That would weigh in on my decision also.

She wants to call hers baby Bo

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
I like Paisley. It has two syllables and ends with a ee sound so it rolls off the tongue easy. Congrats on your new babies.

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I don't know but I have to see the dog first. It seems thats when a name comes to me.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Paisley and Braveheart :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I think I like fudge to go with Diesel and Bo ... paisley reminds me of Parsley lol and also would you end up calling her Paise for short?

P.s congratulations on the 2 new additions and good luck lol !!

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
My 2cents, bulldogs always need a special name, a name that stands out. Cicelly, Enya, Finley, my first bulldog was a bitch also, I named her Treasure, thats what she was to me.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I like Paisley. Maybe Dutchess Paisley Fudge. Why not use both?

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
My 2cents, bulldogs always need a special name, a name that stands out. Cicelly, Enya, Finley, my first bulldog was a bitch also, I named her Treasure, thats what she was to me.

evey bully needs a special name, i am scottish and wanted to call diesel haggis but where i live in england they dont really say there H's so it would have been Aggis and it would have done my head in,
i was born between glasgow and paisley sooo its paisley, reminding me of home....:yes:

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Why am i the only one that likes Fudge? It has a nice roll to it: "Fudgie come here Fudgie girl" i love it lol but thats just me :tongue:. Oh and congratulations on the two additions! Did i say i'm sooo jealous? i did right? lol

HAHAHAHA i like it too. But i like to wait till I have my dog for a few days to name them. I like the name to fit the personality and look of the dog, but thats just me.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.