amazing what alot of tlc can do for one dog

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
amazing what alot of tlc can do for one dog tessa i've had her since new years day i got her off kijiji for free (was going to be sent to the pound) she has luxating patella's and alopecia which is almost gone this dog has been threw so much in her 2 years im glad i made the choice to get her! im hoping to have many more years with her this dog is so misrable :rolleyes::rolleyes: i made a promis to tessa she'll never see those old owners again <3 goes to the vet next week for a check up

023.jpg009.jpg055.jpg072.jpg080.jpg082.jpg
057.jpg058.jpg059.jpg090.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She looks so happy! It really is quite amazing that all you need to do is give them love and they return it tenfold. Thank you for saving her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She looks awesome and that's one happy bully. Bless you for giving her a loving fur-ever home.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This kind of story and pictures like these are specifically why I love EBN!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for saving her life! :up:

Brianmays71

Mar 8, 2014
She will always be greatful to you for bringing her in you gave her a second chance.love her as much as you can.The pics of her are adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I love this post so much! def brought a smile to my face. She looks so happy and I am so happy you found her. I love happy endings :)... or happy beginnings? hehe. Thank you for saving this beauty!!!! I can tell she loves you and thanks you everyday for that.

BullyWyatt

Mar 2, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Wyatt
Great story and a great looking EB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I loved reading your post and the transformation of your fur baby-saved/adopted dogs make such a wonderful companions and are often overlooked xx
i wish i could adopt but at the time tere were no bullies that were suitable for family with children under 8 years of age and even tho my girl is bombproof and dog savvy child iwe couldn't adopt ;-(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She looks fantastic! Thanks for taking her into your home ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Thank you for sharing I LOVED reading your story and seeing the photos :). Tessa looks so happy and full of life, thank you for saving her:).

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
She's beautiful, happy, and your the best for taking her in and giving her everything she never had!!! :angelheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online