Mommie is getting a booster bath!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is really neat.... bet you could wash kids in there at the same time as the bullies and the kids would think it was great fun... LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ohhh I love it!!! My back tells me I need one too!!! I never have seen one, now I know what is on my to-do-next list, how perfect!! Lucky You!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awesome! I'll bet you'll love that!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Neat gift! I used to always take the dogs in the shower with me, now I wash them in the deep sink in the laundry room. I really like this choice for bathing them!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
You will LOVE this thing!! Be sure and order the thing that allows you to run hot and cold water from the water source for your washing machine. It is GREAT! That way you can bathe outside, but have warm water year-round.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's so awesome. What a great idea! Was it a surprise or did you give hints? lol.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats amazing he sure knew what ya need i bet you could get 5 bullies and at least 2 little ones baths done in about 30!!

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Nice!!!!! I want one too.....A friend of mine has one and it is really great for show time grooming!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh I forgot to put that on my list this year. Okay, now I know what to spend my Christmas money on.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well last week we were watching "Pit Bulls and parolees" (while on the phone together lol) and we saw Skip from So Cal Bulldog Rescue on the episode, and we also saw this bath, which I had remembered seeing and discussing it here before. Chip thought it was a wheelbarrow that was turned into a bath and thought it was brilliant, and I told him "No it is a dog bath you can buy!" And how much easier it would be on me and my back if I had one.

Well, we talked about it and when he came home he went Christmas shopping for me in all of the CHAOS....., and then he remembered the tub. He brought it up to me and asked me where he could get one. I told him I did not know..... so I finally find it online and he tells me to get it for my present. YAY! My back is ALREADY happy!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How nice! Much better than getting down on your knees to wash them in the shower like I do.

You have no idea. I usually do them all in one day, so I can wash the tub and towels all at once. So my back hurts soooooo bad for the two days following. I whine like a little baby! I am going to hold out on bathing until it gets here, but I will surely give a report on how well it works and everything when it gets here!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.