Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Another way to bath them if you live in the PNW, just throw them outside for 5 mins for the prewash. Open slider and squirt out some soap (hopefully they are still sitting at the door wanting to get in) Let them try to rub the soap off by rolling in the grass (they think they are getting the soap off, in reality the soap is being scrubbed in. Then tease them with the promise of treats so they stand by the slider and the rain rinses them off. Open slider, in come bullies.... and towel them off. Put them in front of the fire for some dry time.

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
may I say all kinds of good things about this bath?????? I bought one 5 years ago, and I have bathed all sizes and breeds of dogs in it. it finially broke across the bottom, cross wise, ((if I ever buy one again,, I would reinforce it with a a sheet of 14 inch plywood or soemthing to begin with.,it is pretty thin and bendable.)) and dont forget to order the RAMP---))) I was animal control for 4 years and bathed a lot of the really bad dogs, so I used it well. But I have had up to 6 bulldogs of my own and fosters for years. this was the best investment I can remember. you may buy them form Costco online also. enjoy it . I sure have, and am still using it , reinforced now. Linda

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So it has been nice and warm the past two days, I can finally use my booster bath! We have a washtub sink in the garage with hot water, so I just needed to put a hose on there, and nice hot water, no dog jumping on me or trying to run away, turn around, ect (there is a harness inside), and my back feels great!

Here is a couple of pics to share:

Mandy all wet showing off her freckles :)
IMG_4496.jpg

Molly is ready for her bath:
IMG_4503.jpg

Molly is all clean and purty!
IMG_4519.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So..... did you ever get the tub? How do you like it?

[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] you do know we sometimes have many pages on topics/threads right? 15 posts per page, once it reaches 15 posts there is a new page. pics 2 posts above yours! ;) LOL

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that first pic doesnt even look like molly she looks all white lol... so glad you got the baths done and feel so much better afterwards

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
that first pic doesnt even look like molly she looks all white lol... so glad you got the baths done and feel so much better afterwards

LMAO :lol: that is because the first pic is Mandy!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The first time I bathed O, I was shocked at all her freckles. Are all white babies freckled underneath?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I actually think they all might have them. When we shaved Tidus's hot spot I was surprised at the freckles hiding under that thick fur that I dont see even when he is wet, and that area is white on him too. But his fur is soooo thick.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
That looks awesome!!! Now you need to get a ramp or stairs or something so they just climb on up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.