Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
These pull-string dogs are giving us breakdowns! Thank goodness he passed it. You both got lucky!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Wow! I'm so happy he passed it, that could have been disastrous. I hope he feels much better today. You're a great mom to notice it and be able to help him get it out!!! ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank God!!! Well I'm so glad he passed it, hopefully he will feel much better now ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, guess what. Just now, Maude vomited(she never does...) and there was a giant piece of black fur-the size of a giant poop. Turns out is was part of one of those big "unstuffed" bears. I just got LUCKY, too!! Didn't even know she swallowed it. :wtf:If you ain't a drinker, you will be ..............:hangover:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank God he passed it. Can I make an appeal to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] to PLEASE PLEASE post on the home page maybe a warning about rope toys?? I made the same mistake. Thank god Brutus also pooped it out with assistance but it could have been deadly really fast. I'm not sure everyone really realizes the danger and gives them to the babies to pay with, when really we are putting them in harms way.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank God he passed it. Can I make an appeal to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] to PLEASE PLEASE post on the home page maybe a warning about rope toys?? I made the same mistake. Thank god Brutus also pooped it out with assistance but it could have been deadly really fast. I'm not sure everyone really realizes the danger and gives them to the babies to pay with, when really we are putting them in harms way.

I will put an article idea in our press room, about safe toys and treats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I will put an article idea in our press room, about safe toys and treats!

Thank you. I was a new bully parent as many of us on here are and I had no idea of the potential danger of rope toys. You will be doing many of us new bully parents a huge favor by doing this.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Just catching up now. So glad to hear he passed it. He should start feeling better very soon. :hug:

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Thank you everyone!!! Hercules is feeling so much better and back to his normal craziness hahaha but yes I agree toy warning. I can't believe he ate that whole thing. It was the whole rope! Knots and all :( but it's gone and not we are sticking to kong tough toys haha

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
hahahah this had be dying laughing about the drinking part. [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
y4uqe8eh.jpg
that's the rope!!! >;(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
The FACE says "I going to fwallow dis, when yu not look, cause Iyam da' buwdog, yep."

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone!!! Hercules is feeling so much better and back to his normal craziness hahaha but yes I agree toy warning. I can't believe he ate that whole thing. It was the whole rope! Knots and all :( but it's gone and not we are sticking to kong tough toys haha

:whew: glad all turned out well. no more rope!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.