Christmas Eve Shopping

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok, so normally this is something I avoid like the plague, but don't ask me why, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.....AND IT WAS!!!

We went to Kohls....found bulldog fleece pants. We each got a pair and some white thermal shirts to wear with them.

Princess Gracie cuddled right up to daddy for a photo shoot.:heart: (I think she liked it better than the photo shoots showing off her clothes)

12-24-10012.jpg

Oh and while we were checking out we met someone else who is owned by a bully, so of course we told them about EBN. :up:

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love them and want a pair, our Kohl's is like an hour away. I might just have to make a special trip next week-end.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Look for a PM.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I love you!! Thank you so much for the offer to buy and send me a pair, I so appreciate your offer, let me know what you pay and what it cost to mail and I will have a check in the mail for you. How kind are you for the offer!!!! I was afraid because I will have to wait til next weekend that our Kohl's would not have any left. Thank you again and Merry Christmas to you and Bruce.
Kelly

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
What a great find. I never get that lucky! We have a Kohls and I am going to check them out! Love the fleece pants and bet they are comfy!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
great pics!!! ill have to see if our kohls has them when the crowds die down!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.