Real Name
    Carrie
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Pics and A Question?

He's so cute!!! No bully sticks for us. Made that mistake once. Choked and vomited. Bullies can't digest them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

He is gorgeous!! Like others have said, NO rawhides, edible chews, bully sticks( plus bully sticks smell like rotten "woman" parts...lol..not kidding though!!!
    I actually don't like the antlers either, they are very messy!! My Bodie got one for Christmas a couple years ago, he'd chew on it for hours, but u could tell everywhere he went w/it cause there were bits and chunks EVERYWHERE!!! On him, the floor, his bed, rugs, etc... I personally like the sterilized beef bones. They are white and hollow. U can put peanut butter or treats in them and u can boil them to clean and sanitize. Bodie loves his w/out anything in it. They last forever and don't splinter or shed, so no bits and chunks after he done chewing on it!! We also use nylabones and kongs too. Pretty sure Bodie has every nylabone on the market!!
    As long as your bully has lots and lots of "his" things to chew on, he won't chew on "your" things!!! Good Luck!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wyatt
    Likes (Received)

What a cute little one. We have a 3 month old EB so we haven't given him any eatable toys and probably won't as breeder and Pet Valu have both said no. But Wyatt loves his nylabones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

My older boy nearly choked on a pigs ear as a pup, so after that they get only real bones so big they can not get them in their mouths as whole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads