Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad news...Bodie started to bleed again and he has prolapsed again...

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad news...Bodie started to bleed again and he has prolapsed again...

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Attachment 68050

This is Lilo. She is part of the padded bum crew.

Her mamas uses a harness and I believe mattress pad clips that clip from the harness to the pullup.
    The only harness we have is Bodies travel harness. So he'd think we were going somewhere if I took it out of the cabinet and put it on him, which would give him anxiety when he realized we weren't going anywhere! So, I just used a wide piece of elastic I had and 2 of the mattress sheet clips also and made his lil suspenders for his diaper!! The harness thing is a good idea though! Lilo is adorable, she has a cute baby face!!!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad news...Bodie started to bleed again and he has prolapsed again...

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    Oh no! I feel for you and little Bodie. Broke my heart when i read this and saw his beautiful face. Hope he is not in pain? Sorry i have nothing to offer. I just want to give you and little Bodie a huge tight hug *HUGS*.
    Thanks! I don't think he's in pain, at least not enough to keep him from wanting to play and chew on his bones!!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Sorry don't have any experience with what you are going through, but it would break my heart see such a beautiful boy going through this, he is just he cutest thing, hugs to you too!!!! Hope it can all work out soon
    Thanks! We'll take all the virtual hugs u can send!!

BullyLove!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I'm so sorry that you are having so many issues w/Bodie… he's such a sweet looking bully!!! I don't have any experience w/the prolapse… just wanted to offer support. We are here for you guys
    Thanks! We love hugs!! And support!!

BullyLove!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by My Otis View Post
    I will Pray for this Precious Bully Bodie, Keep us all informed on how he is doing. Will your Vet let you pay so much a month for him having surgery? So you have Ins. on him? Bodie is the most Sweetest Looking Boy, How old is Bodie? I would love to hug him and give him kisses. I am sorry you and Bodie are going through this, but maybe after this surgery he will be All Well Susan Moore
    Prayers are needed, so thank u very much!!
    No, the vet won't do the surgery w/out pymt. We'll figure it out somehow! We had insurance for Bodie until about a year ago, it wasn't paying for itself and they refused to pay for any of his skin issues, which is the majority of his bills, LONG story, ins. co. will find ways to get out of paying!!!
    Bodie turned 4 last Dec 21st.
    Lol, I, too would love to give Bodie hugs and kisses, but he is not a kissy cuddly bully. He will turn his head away from me or get up and turn to put his butt in my face!!!
    I also hope he will be all well after getting all this fixed, fingers crossed, but we thought he'd be fine after the first and second surgery for a prolapsed urethra...prayers!!

BullyLove!!!

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Im sorry that Bodie isnt well -sadly i never came across this issue but i wanted to wish your baby "get better soon" xxx
    Please keep us updated how the vet visit went xx
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

Shy & Lilly

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    Aww so sorry to read this. I don't know what this condition means but it's always hard emotionally and economically when something isn't right. He is adorable, just love his face. Great idea with the nappy holder, I've seen some keep a harness on them and use little suspenders to keep the nappy up. I hope you and him will get a break very soon
    Thank u!!!

BullyLove!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    BodiesMom...Oh poor baby...I just wanna kiss his face...hope he gets better soon and I will pray for him♡

Chubby♡
    Thank u Chubby!!!

BullyLove!!!

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    Im sorry that Bodie isnt well -sadly i never came across this issue but i wanted to wish your baby "get better soon" xxx
    Please keep us updated how the vet visit went xx
    Thanks!!
    Will def let y'all know after vet! Thanks again!!

BullyLove!!!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926...Lilo is so cute...she has the sweetest face I want to smoochie it!!!!

Chubby♡
    Chubby ♡

Aww look at his beautiful face, hope he gets a break soon x
    Using Tapatalk

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that Bodie has prolapsed again! I know it can come and go with our bullies who r prone to this. The vet told me that even the surgery doesn't guarantee that it won't happen again bc the area is so vascular . But if you have a surgeon that is experienced in it, then hopefully the chances are much better that it won't prolapse again. Finn has had 2 episodes of this in the past and I worry about him too. Hugs to u and Bodie !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads