Are there different "kinds" of EB?

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
So it might be silly question but are there different kinds of English bulldogs or why is there so many different looks?
My husband is not into all the wrinkles and he wanted a typical English bully what you see on shows. Roxys mom was short and study and looked like an English bully should look. However I am in love with the UGA look , too much skin and wrinkle on top of wrinkle. That's why My Diesel came along.
Now both are English bulldogs but both look totally different!!!!
ehy6y5at.jpg
7u4e8y5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Some have more wrinkles then others it all depends on the breeder and what they're trying to achieve. They are all Beautiful to me! :D

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I Agree all EB ' a are beautiful !!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
678.jpg674.jpg

Here are my girls:) they're totally different, doesn't act or look anything alike. Joey (first picture) is from a well known breeder and Boeboe... think she's from a back yard breeder... sorry didn't know better back then:ashamed: They are from different blood lines, Joey is Mervander and I have no clue about Boeboe:eek: But they are both TOTALLY awesome<3

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Yes they are all beautiful no matter what. However I like them all wrinkly with big ol lips . I got Diesel from an add where this lady said she had "allergies" . I knew this was just a lie and after talking to her for a while I found out he had a cork screw tail and she just didn't want to deal with it anymore. However I have his akc papers and found the breeder and saw pictures of his parents. His dad is wow looking!
Now roxy was our first EB and it took us months of months finding the look my husband liked. Everything I showed him he said no cause too wrinkly , too big nose wrinkle, too much skin, too big, too round blah blah blah. He knew what he wanted. I have a picture of her mom on the computer , will have to pull it out. She is this typical "little" bully. No wrinkles , a nice underbite and from forehead to nose is a nice c when you look from the site.

Petra you babies are sooo cute!!!!! Both of them!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lots of wrinkles or only a few wrinkles I love them all.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One of the best things about Bulldogs..... No two are the same

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online