Nicknames for each other's bullies

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Do you have a nickname for another member's bully / bullies? We have a few regulars here and I feel that we've become to know each other so well, or at least our bullies, that I have my own nickname for some.

Lex - Teddy Bear
Orion - the acrobat
Vegas - big brother, bubble boy or shake n bake
Vegas K - Mr OCD or bathtub prisoner
Princess Gracie - the model or diva
Cutty - the photogenic one
Linus - Butterball or big brother

I have a few more ... just need to do a search.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hmm I don't have nicknames but there are certain things that I think of or relate certain bullies to that are here on EBN. Vegas (Libra's) and Cutty are the bullies that I think are the most similiar to Samson. Vegas with his DEMANDING nature for love, his love to snuggle and ability to destroy toys. Cutty again typical bully that loves to snuggle and follows you but a little OCD with toys like Samson is. Orion always reminds me of a little piglet (I mean that in the best possible way, I LOVE pigs) because she always seems to be making snorting type sounds. Molly (desertsky's) is a girl I have always wanted to meet, I think of "momma" when I think of her and that she is the best family dog. Linus makes me smile everytime I see him, there is just something about him that makes me happy. Same with Stiggy and Lex, those little white bullies that just look so sweet I want to kiss their face a million times. Princess Gracie, well I want a girl next so bad and she defines feminine. She is the bully that I want next. Then Chester, oh Chester, he and Tidus. I'd love to steal them both, well not really (well maybe a little serious ;) ). Oh my, I have typed so much already, I spend so much time on here and feel like I have really gotten to know all your bullies, I could go on and on because there are so many I have left out.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I find Bear to be the male version of Orion however she does tend to get into more trouble, lol. I can barely keep track of the regular bully names!!

I call Bear -- boo boo, bear bear, brat, bully baby, and/or I usually just refer to him as "dat's baby" as in that's the baby. Weird yes but thats what I do.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I mainly remember everyone's bully by their names. But I have "images" in my mind every time I think of certain "bad bullies" LOL..and yes.. the Diva is definitely Princess Gracie! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.