Favourite 2010 EBN memories

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Since 2011 is right around the corner, I was wondering what everyone's favourite 2010 EBN memories and stories are. I have tons but here are a few:

- When I joined in September ... and have now become an addict!
- Vegas' 'Got Caught' video
- Vegas K being a bathtub prisoner
- Chester failing the first day of training class
- Samson's awesome singing
- When Aramais found Piggy

Those are all I can recall for now without having to do a search. I'll add more later!

So what are yours? :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have too many.... way way way too many....

When it was mostly Chip, myself, pendragon and bbstubbles posting. Then mugzilla came along and helped with her very insightful posts. Along comes cali~jenn and TessaAndSamson. And not to mention Libra926 who made so many quirky remarks I could have sworn she was a guy at first!

This was back in the old days, when it was still a new forum.

Your memories made me smile and tear, those were great memories!! Here is a few I can add....

[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] getting scammed by Marius Ackerman.... but someday soon Telly will have his bully....!
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] 's Baby T's hip surgery
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] 's Bella's fight with EPI and the truth about Brooke Rouque
Learning about dog food, how to read dog food labels
[MENTION=951]dontshop--adopt[/MENTION]'s help at launching the available rescue bullies on the forum
meeting [MENTION=403]Champ[/MENTION] and learning more about rescue
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] 's Vegas getting his butt brushed.... :D
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] discovering her future battle with breast cancer, and the video [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] made that made us all cry....

Butterbean

Aug 14, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butterbean and Biscuit
This was HUGH for us on 2010. When EBN was doing a Forum on Rescues. So many people can find a Bulldog for adoption here. It helps network around the United States and the World about the placement of Bullies. There are alot of people that see us and say "Is there really a need in a rescue for English Bulldogs?" I wish there wasn't.

I would love to get a count of how many English Bulldogs were saved this year by rescues. I could only hope that the count will be lower in 2011. Thank you EBN for the time you guys have put into EBN to make it succeed. The people of the world need you to educate them about Bullies. I think that is the #1 problem out there today, People not knowing enough about the breed.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
There's not just one thing... but the most important one is making a bunch of friends. I even have them as fb friends now! It's so nice how bullie families can come together. Thanks guys, and have a wonderful 2011!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
There are so many!!! First of all the incredible welcome and advice I received when I joined in June. I love having a place to come where others share and understand what it is to be obssessed with bullies.

Nothing beats seeing all the bullies in pics and videos. I have grown to love everyone's babies and love to see them.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have so many memories. Since I'm on here EVERY day, there have been so many heart warming and emotional stories. I love everybody and everybully here. There are a few that I always think of...[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] and his search for a puppy. [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] when his family sent me the most perfect arrangement of flowers after learning of my mom's diagnosis. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] and Vegas. I love them because we have so much in common, and not only a stubborn bully named Vegas. I love baby T and fell in love with his photo's and the story behind his hip surgery [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION].
Meeting [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and getting a phone call from her the day that the flowers were to be delivered....which inspired the video for my mom.
Everyone of you who did...and still do have your photos showing your support for breast cancer awareness. All the support and the flower donations....not to mention friendship.
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] who have gone above and beyond so show your support for her and your kindness and giving nature. Obviously, the last 2 months have completely taken our lives in another direction.
All your encouragement. You have no idea how your kinds words can influence someone. Because of your support and encouragement....hopefully this card line will be started and some funds will be available for donations.
Horse's corn video.
Vegas stuck in the bathtub.
Molly or was it Mandy in the flowerpot. (love that photo)
The story about Piggy...and the story about Gracie.
Finding [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] after so many years.
[MENTION=403]Champ[/MENTION]'s story.
There are so many. I have fond and favorites from several members. Each day brings something new. I'm eager every day to read and discover. It's never ending.
I :heart: EBN
I :heart: EBN members.
I :heart: how Lisa listens and is always creating based on suggestions from the members. What's better that belonging to a great place that actually listens to it's members and creates based on their suggestions.
Thankyou Chip and Lisa for creating a wonderful home away from home for so many people.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I just want to say, this year on EBN, I gained a lot of wonderful new friends, and friends that have the same love as I..... our fur kids.... Thank you EBN for bringing us all together and to every one have a wonderful 2011.

I just want to add, My daughter says everything just so right... I have tears in my eyes reading her post. She is right, [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I Thank you for your support to help me down this path. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I thank you for EVERYTHING you have done on this site for me and for every other member here. I can't say enough about how kind you have been to me. I love you all.

Last edited:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my.. EVERYTHING!!! I was so clueless.. and all the info, adorable photos, video's.. nutrition help.. etc. So many to mention.. since getting Chester in February and being here..since March I think..I feel like I've known all of you longer than that!! :up: I wish I had all the knowledge a long time ago, that I do now..then my adorable cocker spaniel - Sam might still be with us (now that I am educated.. we should have been feeding him MUCH better food!) But, we got Chester to replace Sam.. so God blessed us in the end! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.