Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help with my spoiled EB..Count's barking is too much!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: help with my spoiled EB..Count's barking is too much!

Bella only barks when she's irritated. She barks when she wants attention that's she's not getting or if she wants a toy or if she wants to get on the couch or if she wants out of the crate/playpen, etc. She's a bossy little #{%+!

i just ignore her when she does it. I also try to leave the room. Tonight I put her in her crate and she cried for about only 10 minutes. I finally went back to get her (once she was quiet). And she was sitting up, leaning on the cage, looking at me like, "Get me out of here, #%!, I'm quiet now." She's a trip!

So, my only advice would be to walk away and ignore until he's quiet. When he's quiet, come back and tell him, "Good boy for being quiet."
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: help with my spoiled EB..Count's barking is too much!

Ruckus barks for attention. I try to break him of it, but when I have company they think it's cute and give in and play tug o war or give him pets. I also give in when I feel guilty for being at work all day. When it gets to be too much I ignore it and it may take 10 minutes but he will go lay down, it takes some patience though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads