Favorite dry food

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
We just switched Hulk from totw puppy to earthborn meadow feast. So far the switch is going good. We switched because we wanted more omegas in his diet and his gas was pretty bad.

OP
Brandie37

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Sorry just now replying, have had a hard time figuering out how to post and respond :) Thank you and yes, shes old english

Rmontiel0533

Mar 17, 2014
I've had bull for 6 days. He's a 5 yr old rescue bully. I'm trying Orijen fish. So far so good. He was 52.2 lbs when I got him. He's 57.4lbs 6 days later. I'm thinking he should be about 70lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Once. We changed George from purina puppy chow to orijen. Don't hear a ton about Orijen but I hear a ton about fromms. What are the benefits/hype about fromms?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Once. We changed George from purina puppy chow to orijen. Don't hear a ton about Orijen but I hear a ton about fromms. What are the benefits/hype about fromms?

For me, Banks has chicken allergy and issue with yeast so the Pork and Peas was a perfect fit. No chicken, no grains, no potato. Kibble is nice and small so there is no fear of kibble getting stuck in the throat. ALL ingredients are from the USA and it is also made in the USA.

jennygibbs

Jan 21, 2014
Nor Cal
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyla & Tank
I think bullies are just naturally gassy! LOL I give Nyla Taste of the Wild Lamb, and just started our new boy Tank on it as well. I used to add a little water to her food and it seemed like it helped with the gas. However, when she was on Diamond small breed chicken she had MUCH more gas. Had to switch her to grain free due to allergies.

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
Tallulah has a bunch of allergies. We're not sure completely what right now, since they just went crazy when I adopted her. It might have been a stress reaction, but my vet advised me to cut out virtually everything. She's not allowed any grains or any animal protein other than fish. She eats Natural Balance L.I.D. Sweet Potato and Salmon.

There are matching dog biscuits that she gets, too. So she can have peanut butter. The vet said dairy was okay, though I have't tried it yet; I'm waiting until things are really under control before we start reintroducing. We tried a peanut butter treat that she didn't like, and now I have some freeze-dried salmon that she loves. We need a good treat for training.

She's not super gassy, but it comes and goes. Anything other than the basic kibble can give her innards a little riot. But I think that we could build up a better tolerance for her, too.

I think there are other brands that have a similar set of limited ingredients.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.