xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Okay what do I do?! This sounds really stupid but I had a crazy weekend. And I went to dog daze on Sunday which is the only place around here that sells fromms and jovi was moderately low on dog food but anyways dog daze was closed! So on Monday I went back and again the were closed! And to find out during the week they close at six when I get out of work. But Fridays try are open until seven so I figured maybe I had enough to last me..... Nope. I have enough for one more bowl... Any suggestions? I have food for my other dog that is blue buffalo but I don't want to upset her tummy :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bland diet..... ground beef/turkey and rice

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
You can feed him bland diet, that's what is advised to feed when a dog has an upset stomach. Just boil some rice and ground beef, voilá.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree with the others give bland diet. I would not give the blue buffalo that will really upset her tummy. Is there anyone who can go for you?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree with everyone on the bland diet until Friday or you can do Amazon next day delivery :). Petflow.com is really good to use so you never need to worry about food, the link is on the home page.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I agree with the others give bland diet. I would not give the blue buffalo that will really upset her tummy. Is there anyone who can go for you?

Unfortunately no. The wether is really bad here and businesses are even closing because of the snow storm :( I wouldn't want a friend to risk it for me.

and thanks guys I'll try it out!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yay thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I order all my dogs food on line at Pet Flow.com, they have all the foods that you need for your Bully, they deliver to your door, I really love this to be able to order on line for my dogs needs. Susan Moore

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agree with the bland diet. And also is great for doing a food switch to use instead of switching slowly too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.