OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...I am in denial about him growing up...I guess I will just enjoy it while it lasts♡♡♡

Chubby♡

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
[MENTION=11383]Christoff Strutten[/MENTION]...I will be so sad when I can't carry my Chubby boy♥

Chubby♡

I know you will, my neighbor 's puppy will be one in May (sobbs) when I first met the puppy she was doable to carry but now , no can do lol She was my first love for EBD. I love Porkie so much and big as she is , always be me puppy.
suvyju5u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION]...Porkie is a sweetie♡ Love the tongue♡

Chubby♡

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I wish I could but at 54 lbs he's too big for me. :(
He will back into me if I'm sitting indian style and put his tushy in my lap. lol

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]...Awwww...I will have to snuggle him up once I can't carry...but I am going to enjoy every moment while I can♡

Chubby♡

Carol Baker

Mar 13, 2014
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlow, Gus
I wish that I could carry them, but those days are long gone - my guys are 75 and 80 pounds.
I do give them a boost getting into the car/truck though, just by lifting their fannies.

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11382]Carol Baker[/MENTION]...Awwww...I am going to enjoy it while I can...I know my days are numbered :'(

Chubby♡

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh yes I did love it when he was itty bitty but I love the look of a full grown bully so I just snuggle him lots and lots!

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]...I love him this way but I will love to snuggle him once he gets big too...I am so in love♡

Chubby♡

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
[MENTION=11185]Chubby[/MENTION] LOL...That's a good weight! Maruko is 19lbs now :ashamed:

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11215]Maruko[/MENTION]...don't be ashamed...As of last Thursday Chubby is 18.8...so they are about the same...♡ He has grown almost 6 lbs since we got him last month...He is definitely living up to his name♡

Chubby♡

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Yes, I do while I can :) she also likes for me to hold her like a baby when I'm sitting down anywhere and she sleeps that way lol. Bella goes to work with me everyday and they make fun of me :)
yqemy5ah.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes, I do while I can :) she also likes for me to hold her like a baby when I'm sitting down anywhere and she sleeps that way lol. Bella goes to work with me everyday and they make fun of me :)
yqemy5ah.jpg

Did you polish her nails pink??!! lol. Omg, such a cute pic.

Blue's around 60lbs now so I only carry him when I absolutely have to. He has a bad habit of trying to climb on me when we're out and he gets scared of something (like a loud noise..lol). When he was little, I'd always pick him up so it stuck with him.

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
LOL yes her nails are pink :) they make fun of that too !! I have three boys and probably aren't having anymore children so I do girly things with Bella :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.