Puppy Cam

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
We are looking for a camera to be able to check in on our two EB's from our cell phones while we are at work. Has anyone used one that they would recommend?
ugedenu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
i use iCam &ipCam. i use my iPad and iMac as my webcams (you can up to 4 different cams) and i get notices on my phone when there is movement. it works fine for us. easy to install & use. (apps are not free tho, but it's worth the price since i didnt have to buy any additional equipment) :) good luck on your search.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
This has been a popular topic lately! I have a Foscam and love it. I can check on my phone app or login to a private web address. I have so many screen shots of Ruckus's funny sleeping positions when he thinks no one is looking.

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
We use a belkin net cam. We have the app on both our phones and a website we can access as well. We had 2 cams until jake found the cord and chewed through it... We love them..

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
We have 3 cameras that are connected thru our alarm system. FrontPoint security. But u don't actually have to have the alarm monitoring service to be able to use the cameras. We basically installed them for security reasons, 1 that points from our living room to the kitchen and back door to the sunroom, 2nd that points to the foyer and front door and 3rd at the top of our staircase upstairs. But they are also positioned to be able to see Bodie in almost all of the areas that he frequents. Only problem is that occasionally the cameras go "offline".

BullyLove!!!

mybullyreggie

Feb 15, 2014
Hi. I use dropcam pro...wifi it's brill. When we are out we check on our bully via our smartphone.

I love my Reggie.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I use dlink as my DaisyCam. One camera in the family room where she hangs out most of the time. I can see the doggy door, her bed, & the couch (where she's not supposed to be). I can view on my iphone through dlink app and web address on my computer at work. It doesn't record but that's not the purpose for me. It puts me at ease to know she's ok. Plus numerous screen shots of her on the couch.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.