What is this? skin irritation

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Weird I am going to take her back she gets them all over her legs and stomach he thought it was from plants in our yard.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Weird I am going to take her back she gets them all over her legs and stomach he thought it was from plants in our yard.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

It might be that she's allergic to the grass in your yard? Who knows? It's hard because one vet will tell u one thing and another vet will tell u the complete opposite. I'm at the point where I don't know who to believe! Idk if the vets are just making guesses or if what I'm being told has been proven, all we want is for our bullies to be healthy and to be able to give them the best lives that we can! And when we're put in situations, like with my Bodie, I get so incredibly frustrated as to why nobody can tell me how to fix him. It's just too difficult for one to understand...
Hopefully your baby doesn't have all the allergy issues that Bodie does and "fingers crossed" that the sores just look a lot alike and aren't the same thing!! Prayers!!

BullyLove!!!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
One of our girls kept getting large sores like this. Lots of vet visits. When we moved and no longer had junipers for her to climb under, she stopped getting them; 100% cured. Don't know if that is your situation, but worth looking at preferred plants in the yard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.