Vets

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
So Hercules has been going to one vet but something in my gut is telling me to switch him to one that's right by our place. I went in and met the people and they are so very sweet. But I'm nervous to switch ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
You can always go in for a second opinion. Is there something specific that you are concerned about? We just got our second EB, but when we got our first one I went to a vet recommended by someone that had an EB. I didn't get a good vibe from the first visit. I finally went in to another vet that was actually recommended by this site, and was so glad I did. I had been concerned that our little guy was sick, because the first vet dismissed it whenever I asked, and I waited a couple of weeks to get a second opinion it developed into pneumonia. Thankfully the new vet took care of him. I now go to this vet. I can call and ask any questions and they are always ready to help and they don't make me bring him in every time I call. I trust this vet 100%. I think that is really the most important thing, you need to trust and like your vet. Good luck and I hope everything works out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What is it about the current you are not happy with?

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Well it's not that I don't like them they are nice but the receptionist are so very cold and really only one of the vet techs that work there are so very nice and I get nervous bringing him and letting them take him because they've become in the routine of "busy" that I feel like I'm taking Hercules to an assembly line. Just don't feel comfortable with it all. I suppose I expect vets to be friendly and show they are caring. Just like I would a pediatrician with my child because well Hercules is my child. This new vet I checked out it much smaller but the ladies I interacted with are so very nice and friendly and they didn't even see Hercules just met myself and were just friendly didn't get that uncomfortable feeling.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh trust your gut !!! We know the truth or we would not have these ( feelings ) good luck .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.