What does your bully like to do with you?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Is your bully your shadow, like in my case? I can't even Pee without him needing to come in and he lays on the rug or when i am on my computer or at the table. Here I was working on my grocery shopping list for tomorrow and he was helping. LOL

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
How funny. Chester mostly follows my husband around. One thing he cannot stand, is being in any room alone. If I shut the bathroom door when I take a shower (and am home alone). I can hear him butting his head against it trying to open it. When I get out of the bathroom, he is usually lying right in front of it.. or in front of his crate. But he mostly follows my husband..and when he is tired, he will jump up next to me in the recliner - plop himself down and sleep :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes i was writing a note to the bullie sitter for this last weekend and he was either on the paper or trying to get the pen lol... he goes everywhere with me i think i where him out especially when i clean house the back and forth thing wears him out...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie loves bedtime ... I mean REALLY loves bedtime!! So she likes to go to bed!!!

Daddy is bringing all our wishes true ... I wanted a rescue dog .... Tom wanted a baby boy bullie ... and we both wanted a real cuddle-monster. Daddy likes to cuddle more than anything else!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Those pics are too cute!!!

Yes, mine have to be very close to me. Like playing at my feet. Or when we had the gate up to the living room (there is stairs so we had this up to make sure the babies did not fall down the steps- I have now taken it down because Sedona is now able to climb up and down freely) sometimes if they are on the other side of the gate they would either cry or break through it, even though I am just on the other side of it! 5 feet away!! LOL

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Beefy is kinda sneaky with his following and he only does it when he thinks i'm going somewhere but other than that he could care less:confused:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie is still a two room gal. she has gotten to the point though that she listens so intently to the noises coming from the kitchen when Bruce is out there that I can't help but think that someday soon she will decide it's ok to go on there with him too.
She also LOVES bedtime. Bruce goes to bed fairly early. She knows his routine. She listens to him in the bathroom brushing his teeth and hops down from the couch and make a beeline for her bed. Like she's saying, your not going without me!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ahhh Gracie is such a sweetie! Hopefully she WILL go into that scary kitchen and then all her walls will be down.

Cutty follows me EVERYWHERE! I love it but I feel bad when I am cleaning and running from room to room and he gets comfy for a minute then back up and following to the next room to get comfy again. The shower, going to the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, he helps me do it all. haha

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Um, let me see........ She likes when we take a nap,,,, and then there's more napping,,,,, and more nap time,,,, then after lunch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;) :whew: It's tough work but Princess Gracie and I try to keep up with it. <o

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is most certainly my shadow, he can be sound asleep and if I leave the room to go to the bathroom and ESPECIALLY the kitchen, he is right behind me, he actually beats me to the kitchen on a full out prance when I am headed there! He does not want to miss a crumb!!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yes I have a shadow that looks like a bully! She is always with me no matter where I am except the bathroom, that is the only privacy I get from everyone so that is my only rule! Her favourite thing to do is sleep in our bed and go for a walk!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.