I really don't know how to deal with this..could someone please give me some advice

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good luck with the other bully, and thanks for taking him in, but be careful, as two males may not get along well under the same roof.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello from San Francisco..My oh my you're so far away. I just want you to know that I loved your response to my posting. When I read "a dogs last wish" I could barely get through it because my eyes was so filled with tears I could hardly read it.
You said a lot of very touching things to me and I want to thank you so much for this. Since my post I have looked further into acquiring another bullie. And it looks like I am getting ready to meet a 5 year old male whose dad has to find another home for him because he cannot take him with him. So I will meet him next week but I'm worried about not knowing if Buddy will be comfortable around him. I don't think I'll be able to tell right away. I think its gonna take more than a couple of hours to see if its going to work out. And yet I can't expect the other owner to let me have a live in trial period for a week. Maybe it'll be love at first sight for the both of them. That's what I am hoping for. But realistically I think Buddy will ignore him because that's how he is with a lot of dogs.
Thank You again. I'll keep you posted.

Best of luck.... be sure you are on neutral ground for the meeting and keep your own emotions in check. Buddy senses you are nervous he will try to protect and project what might be aggression.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.