Rawhide Alternatives?

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
Can anyone recommend anything safe fort EB? He absolutely loves to chew but gets bored quickly with certain toys and also destroys stuffed toys!?! Any suggestions please.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Deer antlers, Nylabones, Kongs, or Marrow Bones (raw... Not cooked)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] has you covered. Make sure anything you get is designed for powerful or destructive chewers as that is what bullies are. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sstone

Feb 13, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Definitely Antlers! My Lola loves them. Good thing too, my aunt lives on a ranch so they collect them. I just got a bag full and cut them up. Again she loves them. Before we stumbled on this, she was chewing everything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Alicia Del Rosario

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
Will definitely look into the antlers then! Do they last a long time?

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I give Bodie a sterilized beef bone. It's a white bone that is hollow in the center. You can fill it w/anything like peanut butter, but Bodie LOVES it just plain. He actually would have nothing to do with it when I put peanut butter in it! I found them at Petsmart, can't remember the brand name. They do come flavored, however, I never like giving anything to Bodie that I don't know exactly what it contains. The plain bone is great! Plus it lasts forever, doesn't splinter, NO bits and pieces fall off, and trust me, Bodie is a chewer, he chews on his bone multiple times, DAILY! I love them!!

BullyLove!!!

hparker37

Feb 13, 2012
Kingwood, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooey
We buy hooey primal beef bone marrow bones..normally the longer ones..maybe about 6" long or so. He LOVES getting the marrow out of the middle of it plus it keeps him occupied for forever!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.