Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would cause this!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What would cause this!

I do like cali baker I put quite a lot of Epsom salt in a bowl of lukewarm water and I soak the foot in it for as long as possible (a few minutes), I repeat it 3-4 times a day and usually after 2 days it's basically gone If they don't want to cooperate I just soak a piece of cotton wool and hold it on the cyst, it works great too.

My Joey gets it sometimes, but in her case it's cos her foot gets moist due to rainy weather or if I fail to get it dry enough after her baths.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Port Townsend, Washington, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charley, a 5 year old male
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What would cause this!

Charley hasn't had these, but one of our girls did. I didn't know the right thing to do, so used neosporin. I also alternated the antibiotic with fungus creams/sprays (like lomotril), in case the paw was yeasty. This helped if I caught it right away. I sure like the idea of Epsom salts and would try that to reduce the inflammation. Good idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads