elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
Hi guys!!! Sorry for the late update. I was able to bring bert to his vet abd he was given antibiotics and antiinflammatory shots. His vet said he was lucky it was just some superficial burns on his lower lip and if the swelling wont subside we should give him antibiotics tomorrow. An hour after he got electrocuted and before i was able to bring him to the vet he was actually very playful and was playing tug with me for atleast 10mins. However, i noticed that he is not eating much today. I figured it was because of the sore lip. He did ate 2 donuts when i gave him some. Haha. So im guessing he only wants to eat the food he really really likes.We also play a lot today and im not letting him off my sight. We feel really sad abt what happen cause we actually live in a different place since our house is under renovation and e werent able to secure the electrical wires properly. This will definitely serve as a lesson since i can see he still has much interest on wires. Oh bullies! But im really happy he is acting normal!

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
20140302_123918-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20140302_124356.jpg
    20140302_124356.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so happy hes doing ok x its so scary when any accident happen especially things like this
Try and hide anything that he could possibly get hes teeth on ;-)
And please post some more pictures xx

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
So glad to hear he is well ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad he's doing okay! I've been checking back since yesterday praying for good news. What a cutie he is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm glad that he's doing okay… keep us posted!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi guys!!! Sorry for the late update. I was able to bring bert to his vet abd he was given antibiotics and antiinflammatory shots. His vet said he was lucky it was just some superficial burns on his lower lip and if the swelling wont subside we should give him antibiotics tomorrow. An hour after he got electrocuted and before i was able to bring him to the vet he was actually very playful and was playing tug with me for atleast 10mins. However, i noticed that he is not eating much today. I figured it was because of the sore lip. He did ate 2 donuts when i gave him some. Haha. So im guessing he only wants to eat the food he really really likes.We also play a lot today and im not letting him off my sight. We feel really sad abt what happen cause we actually live in a different place since our house is under renovation and e werent able to secure the electrical wires properly. This will definitely serve as a lesson since i can see he still has much interest on wires. Oh bullies! But im really happy he is acting normal!

:whew: glad he is OK... they are fast and with the high pain tolerance, not much phases them. Try giving him a bland diet till his mouth heals (rice/ground beef or turkey)... might help

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy that your little fella' is okay! Too bad they don't learn a lesson from things that happen! WE are the ones who learn the lessons. :yes:Goofy dogs!! They DO keep us on our toes. Shoulda' took ballet!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.