xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
So ONE WEEK ago, on thursday we weighed Jovi. She was 26.4 lbs. I have noticed this week she has been filling out her body in the front. Her stomache used to go straight across and now she is get REALLY stocky in the front and her back is still tiny. Anyways I weighed her today. 29 POUNDS! can you believe it? 3 lbs in one week? oi oi oi. :LMAO: i guess she is finally growing into them legs. :p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Baby girl is growing up. :)

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
HAHA! When Curly was going through his growth spurts he was gaining 5-6 lbs per week! He's 7.5 months now and 68 lbs. We're trying to get him down to 65 lbs.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Wow, if it makes you feel any better, Last time I weighed Leo was on the 23rd when he turned 5 months. He weighed 36.6lbs at the time. I'll have to re weigh him soon.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Wow, if it makes you feel any better, Last time I weighed Leo was on the 23rd when he turned 5 months. He weighed 36.6lbs at the time. I'll have to re weigh him soon.

You're going to have a big boy on your hands! Curly at 5 months was about 52 lbs - I only remember because we got him neutered then. He is starting to slim down now though and definitely is eating less. these dogs!

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi

OH BOY, yes he is going to be a big boy. :laugh:Jovi turned 5 months on the 23rd, i guess Sophatp and I share the same bull birthdays!

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
i was beginning to think Jovi was going to be a smaller bully too. but if she keeps at this rate we may never know! hehe

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea just went to the vet this past weekend and weighed 38.2 lbs at almost 10 months. She was gaining about 4lbs a month on average and then slowed down a bit after we had her fixed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

kimberlyvela

Aug 4, 2013
San Jose, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
O'Malley
O'Malley is 8 months, she's tipping the scale at 44 lbs. I thought she would be smaller given her mother was 32 lbs and her father was 30lbs. Boy was I wrong.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
haha just goes toi show we will never know how they will grow lol!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They pack it on quick

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
How old is she? There is a stage when it looks like they grow every night and are noticeably bigger. She is pretty.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
How old is she? There is a stage when it looks like they grow every night and are noticeably bigger. She is pretty.

she is 5 months. 21 weeks to be exact. and yes i have noticed this. she is finnally growing into them legs!! haha no more lanky boxer stages

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online