raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lol so it's safe to assume it's a bullie thing, they're all a little crazy lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Bodie used to do that all the time, but now that he's older, he doesn't do it as often. But when he does go crazy we say "he's been hitting the crack pipe!" Acting like a "crack head bully"!! Lol!

BullyLove!!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
In my house we call it the Bulldog Blitz. Multiple laps around the living room and dining room. I had to start blocking off the stairs because he started running up and down those and I was afraid he'd hurt himself. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a crazy bulldog

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yep Brutus is definitely a bulldog on bully crack. He has two speeds: full speed ahead running like crazy up and down all over and dead on the couch! Frankie on the other hand is mellow and thinks his puppy brudder is nuts!!! Sometimes I will get the two of them running like crazy and I call it the "Bully 500" or "the running of the bulls"!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What I refer to as the 'spaz attack' ... Banks does this once in awhile now, but when she was a pup, it was once a day.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Too funny. There should be a video made of all our bullies doing the sprints and I would call it the bully 500 as well haha

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Sounds like we have some sprinters in the group.😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bodie used to do that all the time, but now that he's older, he doesn't do it as often. But when he does go crazy we say "he's been hitting the crack pipe!" Acting like a "crack head bully"!! Lol!

BullyLove!!!

In my house we call it the Bulldog Blitz. Multiple laps around the living room and dining room. I had to start blocking off the stairs because he started running up and down those and I was afraid he'd hurt himself. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a crazy bulldog

Yep Brutus is definitely a bulldog on bully crack. He has two speeds: full speed ahead running like crazy up and down all over and dead on the couch! Frankie on the other hand is mellow and thinks his puppy brudder is nuts!!! Sometimes I will get the two of them running like crazy and I call it the "Bully 500" or "the running of the bulls"!

What I refer to as the 'spaz attack' ... Banks does this once in awhile now, but when she was a pup, it was once a day.

Hahahahha!!!! Yes :)

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I really do think he's got his crack and pipe hidden outside!! That's why it takes him a while to poop sometimes!! Lol!
The Bully500 would be a great idea w/the exception that usually when I start to film him or take a pic, he stops!

BullyLove!!!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Too true. Could never get the camera in hand fast enough to video the "running of the bulls!" We used to see this with my mother-in-law's Pekingese, but never with our bullie girls. Charley is our wild child!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.