Bullie speed

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I just watched Hercules do 3 full speed runs around our living room and then flies on the couch to bounce on it, to jump off to do 3 more full speed runs from the living to the front door and around the living room again to jump back on the couch. Little dudes got speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahaha jovi does this! it amazes me. Sometimes I wonder what kind of things shes gotten into :sarcastic: least I now know shes not the only crazy bully. :p

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Hahahhaha! We are not alone!!! I wonder though where this spurt of energy comes from too lol

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Im just happy jovi learned to move out of an objects way when running at full speed :laugh: at 3 1/2 months when we first got her she would run into EVERYTHING, walls, strairs, chairs, the couch, tables. you name it. and then she would get right back up and do it again.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lol I'd like to say their huge cluts

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, it's the bewitching hour. LOL Buddy and Lucy when they were younger would go crazy every night around 8:30 or 9 PM.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Perfectly normal-we call it "bully run" -thank Goodness bulldogs are quite small -when my american bulldog used to do it it was safer to be in the other room ;-)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. Harlea does it about 30 minutes before she goes to bed. Both inside and outside. It is funny to watch as she tucks her rear and all you see are wrinkles being stretched to the max. lol

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
Yep, thats our Maggie. Its the funniest thing...we call it spaz mode. Daisy just sits and stares at her like she's crazy!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Oh this must really be a bully thing!!!! Tank gets random bursts of energy, too. Typically when he gets up for a nap and decides it's "play time" he'll run into our bedroom, grab a toy, and high tail it all the way into the living room, under the kitchen table, back to the living room, and into the bedroom. AND HE'S ALMOST 5 YEARS OLD!!! I don't think they ever slow down

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Charley does laps in the family room around the chair and coffee table, sometimes he grabs the bone, then up onto the couch. Like Hercules, it's about 3 laps. He does this AFTER his walk! It's a kick to watch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Camila bubba

Feb 25, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Bubba does the same thing. All of the sudden he goes crazy from one side of the room to the next one. I go "Go bubby go" and he does it even more. We have a cat and the cat loves when bubba does his laps. Yoda (my cats name) follows him around hahaha its adorable to watch!
ahu7ahat.jpg

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Curly (and my other dogs too) always do the crazy run after they all poop. We call it the poop dance.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Leo did this the other night for the first time running around the living room. Glad I'm not the only one. Never knew he could run that fast while dodging the coffee table.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online