Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on getting your sweet baby, he is too precious.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Hi, I'm also in NC. Can I ask where u are getting Dozer from? He's a gorgeous Bully!! I've got a Bully, Bodie, he's 4 yrs old. We got him from a breeder and to be honest, she's a terrible breeder. All about the money, not the Bullies. Bodie has many issues with allergies, skin conditions, and two surgeries for a prolapsed urethra. He was taken away from his mom at 6 weeks old, not just taken away, but SOLD, left the breeders home along with his two brothers and she sells all her puppies at 6 weeks. I think this should be against the law, but it's not here in NC. Very sad and contributes to a lowered immune system. So, anyway, I've been looking for good, reputable breeders in NC for our next bully!
Thanks!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Look at the face, love that last pic of Dozer, he is super cute, safe travels, cannot wait to here more about Dozer when you get him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
B

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Wow thank you all for your warm wish and support. What a great community you have all created here!

It was a long drive but made it home late that night with both dogs in tow. Each dog was in there own create for the ride. When we got home we put both dogs in a corral and Bella my four month old female was so excited she was running around and jumping literally over Dozer. The next day she was just as excited as the night before with Dozer.

It's as if Dozer is crack to Bella as she will not clam down at all when together.
There is only two months between the two dogs but bella is just to rough with Dozer at this point so we are trying to keep them separated which this newbie did not anticipate.

Dozer is so laid back I don't think he has barked more then twice the past few days. Oh and the puppy breath is to die for :)
Dozer will see our vet. this Wednesday, hoping for the best.

Thank you all so much!
Doug

Attachments

• IMG_1052 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_1052 (800x450).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1078 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_1078 (800x450).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1098 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_1098 (800x450).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1088 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_1088 (800x450).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1091 (800x450).jpg
    IMG_1091 (800x450).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 47

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG the cuteness!! I can't take it. They are both beautiful bullys and you will love having two!!!

OP
B

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Hi, I'm also in NC. Can I ask where u are getting Dozer from? He's a gorgeous Bully!! I've got a Bully, Bodie, he's 4 yrs old. We got him from a breeder and to be honest, she's a terrible breeder. All about the money, not the Bullies. Bodie has many issues with allergies, skin conditions, and two surgeries for a prolapsed urethra. He was taken away from his mom at 6 weeks old, not just taken away, but SOLD, left the breeders home along with his two brothers and she sells all her puppies at 6 weeks. I think this should be against the law, but it's not here in NC. Very sad and contributes to a lowered immune system. So, anyway, I've been looking for good, reputable breeders in NC for our next bully!
Thanks!

Hello Toni

Very sorry that you have been put though the wringer with Bodie, and hope he is healthy guy now!

We found our first EBD at a local breeder here in NC but he is a back yard breeder im ashamed to say. We are lucky so far as Bella is healthy at four months old. I have learned a lot about the breed and breeders since (but still have a long way to go) so went on the hunt for a good breeder here in NC for our second EBD and found My Baby Bullies. She has over twenty years in breeding EBD and only has two to three litters a year.I will PM contact info to you.
Go to her site and you will see the love she has for this breed.
Dozers grandpa (Rocky) was in the movie The Leatherheads with George Clooney back in 2006.

Doug

Last edited:

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Thanks for getting back to me! Please do PM me w/the info?!? I wish I could say that Bodie is a healthy guy now, but it just isn't so...it's going to be a lifelong battle w/allergies and skin infections. My husband and I, both, attribute all of Bodies health issues to the breeder not giving these pups enough time with their mom. There's reasons why animals stay w/their moms for certain amounts of time and when they are weaned too early and not given the amount of time needed to build up antibodies for healthy immune systems and for bonding and socialization, the puppies suffer, their entire lives. And all because these "so-called" breeders are greedy and only care about the $2000 they'll get for each pup. It's enrages me every time I think about it!!!!
So, anyway, when I read your post about picking up your new bully in NC, I immediately was curious! I've actually found a wonderful breeder in Missouri, Crystal's Bulldog Bungalow, she's a wonderful person and genuinely cares about the breed and NOT the money! She actually hand delivers each and every bully that she sells, look her up on Facebook!! However, I'd still like to know about the breeder you got your new bully pup from, one can never have enough bully breeders!!!
Thanks again!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.