Doug
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dozer and Koda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: WOO HOO the time has finally come

Quote Originally Posted by BodiesMom View Post
    Hi, I'm also in NC. Can I ask where u are getting Dozer from? He's a gorgeous Bully!! I've got a Bully, Bodie, he's 4 yrs old. We got him from a breeder and to be honest, she's a terrible breeder. All about the money, not the Bullies. Bodie has many issues with allergies, skin conditions, and two surgeries for a prolapsed urethra. He was taken away from his mom at 6 weeks old, not just taken away, but SOLD, left the breeders home along with his two brothers and she sells all her puppies at 6 weeks. I think this should be against the law, but it's not here in NC. Very sad and contributes to a lowered immune system. So, anyway, I've been looking for good, reputable breeders in NC for our next bully!
    Thanks!
    Hello Toni

Very sorry that you have been put though the wringer with Bodie, and hope he is healthy guy now!

We found our first EBD at a local breeder here in NC but he is a back yard breeder im ashamed to say. We are lucky so far as Bella is healthy at four months old. I have learned a lot about the breed and breeders since (but still have a long way to go) so went on the hunt for a good breeder here in NC for our second EBD and found My Baby Bullies. She has over twenty years in breeding EBD and only has two to three litters a year.I will PM contact info to you.
    Go to her site and you will see the love she has for this breed.
    Dozers grandpa (Rocky) was in the movie The Leatherheads with George Clooney back in 2006.

Doug
    Last edited by Bella and Dozers Dad; 03-03-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for getting back to me! Please do PM me w/the info?!? I wish I could say that Bodie is a healthy guy now, but it just isn't so...it's going to be a lifelong battle w/allergies and skin infections. My husband and I, both, attribute all of Bodies health issues to the breeder not giving these pups enough time with their mom. There's reasons why animals stay w/their moms for certain amounts of time and when they are weaned too early and not given the amount of time needed to build up antibodies for healthy immune systems and for bonding and socialization, the puppies suffer, their entire lives. And all because these "so-called" breeders are greedy and only care about the $2000 they'll get for each pup. It's enrages me every time I think about it!!!!
    So, anyway, when I read your post about picking up your new bully in NC, I immediately was curious! I've actually found a wonderful breeder in Missouri, Crystal's Bulldog Bungalow, she's a wonderful person and genuinely cares about the breed and NOT the money! She actually hand delivers each and every bully that she sells, look her up on Facebook!! However, I'd still like to know about the breeder you got your new bully pup from, one can never have enough bully breeders!!!
    Thanks again!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Real Name
    Buffy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dually
    Likes (Received)

Congrats!! He is so cute and I am so jealous!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads