ever have someone insult your dog very rudely

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Was on vacation with Daph, in Chicago on Michigan Ave, when 2 snobby girls came by and one of them said " Ah, she's so ugly, she's almost cute", without missing a beat I replied, " Ah, you're so dumb, you're almost smart." I don't think Mandy and Candy got it, but a few other people did, and had a good laugh.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
I have tried everything with grace and after $2,000 later theirs nothing wrong with her they say its can be the blue in her. this guy I know has a blue pit looks just like grace and she's kind of bald to but she didn't g through what grace did.

TRubble1

Mar 5, 2014
Do not listen to haters. She is beautiful. I personally do not believe there is an ugly bully. Most wonderful, loving breed there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Baxter Tiberius

The only thing that matters, in humans or animals, is their spirit and their heart.

Period.

And english bulldogs have any human beat by a million miles in both respects.

-B-

Dexterlicious

Sep 21, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Anyone can say anything they want about me or my husband, my house, my car. But if anyone ever says anything about my Dexter I see red. Yes I know it's juvenile to give trolls what they put out but sometimes I really want to shove words back down ppls throats. Your baby is beautiful! Everything that ppl don't like about her is why I do think she's beautiful. I love my dexs squished in face, I love taking care of him when his allergies are making him itchy. Yea he farts and burps, show me a male that dosent. He loves me unconditionally so I can only do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The only thing that matters, in humans or animals, is their spirit and their heart.

Period.

And english bulldogs have any human beat by a million miles in both respects.

-B-

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
She is beautiful! Opinions Are like a*******, everyone has one. Unfortunately some people think everyone is entitled to their ignorant observations. What a jerk!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Tessa is beautiful. We've had the whole "she's so ugly she's cute" comments also. It's understandable that we all have different taste in what we find beautiful and that's fine, but to be downright mean & hope she gets hit by a car is horrendous.

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
I love the foto with her tongue sticking out...also someone said to me about Leon ohhhh he's got his ugly face already.
I don't care what others think he is loved and cared for a lot by me and my family
ruza9a6y.jpg

sugesyzu.jpg

u4yqunas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IOS 7.1

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is pretty nasty to say the least!!
my neighbour calls Ftse stupid all the time and that gets me going, but what that person said about Tessa is disgusting lets hope they don't have a pet if that is the way think.

I think Bulldogs are absolutely beautiful looking and I myself don't understand why we get the remarks you have a face only a mother would love. I have seen plenty of Skin people that are really and truly ugly but you don't comment on it so if someone thinks our Bullies are ugly they should keep it to themselves we all know they are Beautiful!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.