ever have someone insult your dog very rudely

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Someone would have to haul *** if they talked about Raven that way because it would be on. People are such asshats sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ZuzuPebbles

Jan 6, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Malcolm
Tessa is adorable and anyone that would say such a thing about any living being is absolutely hideous themselves. They are an ugly human being, just rotten on the inside.

No one has ever hatefully told me that my dog was ugly. I own pugs, along with my bully, so I do get the whole "your dog is so ugly it's cute" thing all the time. As much as I understand that they mean well, I still find it incredibly rude. Would you say that to someone about their child? Obviously my version of beauty greatly differs from theirs, because I can't see anything but absolute adorableness when I look at my dogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tessa is BEAUTIFUL!!!

People suck!!!

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Tessa is adorable! I can't believe that people think because it's a dog, they can just say whatever they want. One time, I was sitting on the patio of a restaurant with Koozer and this lady walks up with her two teenage daughters. The daughters were "ooohing" and "aahhing" over Koozer, when the mom said, "I just don't get why people like these dogs....they're so ugly!" I was dumbfounded, then said "well, they're not for everybody but I think they are amazing dogs." Then this stupid woman says, "yeah, I want a pug." What?!? Pugs are not exactly the epitome of cute!!!!! Whatever. As someone said before, you can't fix stupid!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
She is beautiful! Nevermind what that person said... Moron.

And I don't think she's ugly AT ALL. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That kind of statement tells more about the person who said it than it does of your bully and it has no standing. Your Tessa is precious.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tessa is Just Beautiful to me, All I see is a Beautiful Bully, and Love in her eyes. I hate that person that said that about Tessa, what a Horrible Idiot that said that, when I read about what they said, I got a knot in my stomach. and felt sick. Love and Kisses to Tessa From Me. Susan Moore

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I love your Tessa!!!!!!!!!!! She is not ugly at all. The person who said that is heartless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Tessa is a beautiful girl and that the person that said that is just jealous cause they are not as cute as her !

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
She really is just beautiful ! I can not keep myself from back up to look at that gorgeous face !

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
She is all bully and there ain't nothing ugly about that. What's ugly is the dumb *** that made such a comment

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I thought all last night what that Idiot said about your Beautiful Tessa, don't call her ugly, God made her to look like she is, just Beautiful, God does not make mistakes on his creations, the Idiot that said that will get his or her award in Hell. Please Believe me, Tessa is a Beautiful Bulldog, I would be honored if I were you to have Tessa by my side. Just wanted to reply again. Love to Both You and Tessa. Susan Moore

otisandkilo

Mar 1, 2014
People just don't know about English bulldogs ! There the best dogs in the world !

People like that should not be even consider as friends like for reals I hate when they talk about my 2 English bulldogs kind of the same way I just can't stand nobody and ignored them and Fu@& them

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Agree with all above comments... Tessa is ADORABLE, please don't let rude comments get to you those people are NOT worth an extra thought!!! ;)

Camila bubba

Feb 25, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
She is sooo cute. F*^#%¥£ whoever says otherwise. As somebody else said ugly is the person that made a stupid comment like that about a beautiful girl like yours

Most Reactions