ever have someone insult your dog very rudely

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Some people have no class. Your Tessa is adorable and even more she is your bundle of joy. Next time tell them that her condition can be fixed but there is no fixing stupidity.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Whoever said that about your sweet baby should be ran over with a car... just saying!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I think she is beautiful! some people are rude and have no manners. if someone can insult a dog, imagine what they are doing to others. Tessa is a doll baby and so very special.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
This person must be SO PERFECT having the right to say something like that :censored: People who say mean things are either jealous, stupid or not happy with their own lives:) Tessa is beautiful:heart:
Absolutely correct [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] ! Many people seem to take their "miserableness" out on everyone else! Next time ask them if they've looked in the mirror lately?
Animals are mean or timid, for being mistreated. People are mean, just for the fun of it, thinking it makes them superior. NOT!!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I work on the railway and was at a fault, I took diesel with my. One of the guys who works for me turned up in a van with 5 or 6 guys in it. He got out and looked into my 4x4 and said by that's ugly. I said it's your reflection you fat xxxx
at that everyone started laughing at him :yes:

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
How absurd!! My heart is breaking while reading how ignorant people say that to this sweet baby! I feel sorry to these pathetic lonely ppl hiding behind screen and make bad comment so they could somehow feel superior? ...but cheer up! There are more gracious and considerate ones out there will praise and love her!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
How can any human being even make a statement like that? I hope your ugly dog gets hit by a car? That's just plain freakin stupid, cruel, ignorant, callous..Do you know that person or was it anonymous? Jeez some people have absolutely no class. I don't just say this because I own one but I honestly believe the bulldog is a beautiful animal..you cant find a more lovable breed...That persons lawn should become Tessas new bathroom location. SHes beautiful!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
She is quite adorable. I don't think every single eb is cute. Some are not exactly my cup of tea. I find her to be so cute I want to kiss her. There are some that I think are so ugly they're cute. I don't find that to be the case with your girl. To me she is just beautiful. I hope my Henry grows up to be that cute.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, so sorry you had to hear that. The person was obviously blind and insane. Tessa is a beautiful bully and I would be proud to have her. :heartsign:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Tessa isn't the one that should get hit by a car if you know what I mean

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online