ever have someone insult your dog very rudely

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
someone said this about tessa "i hope your ugly (swear) dog gets hit by a car"(over thee internet) i mean yes some people find her scary looking/ugly but to me shes sooo ugly shes cute. <3 i mean her tounge sticking out 24/7 her squishy face

yes she has a skin condition
yes shes poorly bred
yes shes has a bulldog smell
yes shes a attenion seeking dog
yes she farts and burps

but shes perfect in her own way <3

heres my " grossly fat ugly dog"
008-001.jpg009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I think your tessa is gorgeous - regardless of the skin condition/smells etc.. you wouldnt call a kid ugly becauase it had ecsma or achne and because it did stinky farts! Ud take it to the drs and get treatment and thats the exact same as a dog. I love my meeko because hes so ugly lol I have a thing for animals that are so ugly theyr cute such as persian cats pugs bulldogs etc.

iv never had somebody say it to me though - how rude. I just had quite the oposite a lady from the street I live in has just met Meeko for the first time and im quite concerned at how much she loved him lol she said shes a dog psychologist (hay im thinkin of becoming friendly with her and getin tips and advice lol!) she kept repeatedly saying if you ever need to rehome him please knock and ask me first :/ I swear she is going to plot to dognap him haha. Xx

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
OMG! This makes me ILL!!! People can be downright idiots! I would put Tessa in any dog beauty contest and guarantee she would win!! I lover her face!! WE all know the truth!!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
I think she beautiful!!!!!!! I hate when people say that about pit bulls or any bully breed!!! my pit grace she has a bad skin condition she's completely bald. the first 6 months of her life before we got her she stayed in a cage with 3 others never let out so they peed and pooped all over each other she had puss pimples all over her you couldn't even see her skin so now she doesn't grow hair. she really loves her shirts!!! all the quirks make me love them even more

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
my cousin said that Lola smelled like dog…and i was like OH NO HUH UHHHH. she only reason she would smell like dog is because she was hanging out with my parents two dogs who smell like dogs. hmph!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww some people are just so rude and ignorant, Tessa is beautiful, as are all animals, but especially bullies. We are the lucky ones because we know the love and loyalty of these beautiful animals, and we get to have them in our life everyday. The rude people who make these comments are the ones who are missing out, and if they feel the way that they do, they shouldn't be allowed to own one of these beautiful creatures, nor do they deserve to. It's these situations where I like to use one of my favourite quotes, " You Can't Fix Stupid ". I wouldn't let comments from ignorant people bother you, you are the lucky one, you have Beautiful Tessa in your life.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Tessa is beautiful and how dare someone be so rude and mean!! It's one thing to say she's ugly but to then say I hope she gets hit by a car is downright nasty!! I've never had anyone say that yo me but I have had several people point and laugh at him, also had people stop their cars so they could laugh!!

OP
tessabug

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
@loveabully tessa's back has been bald since puppy hood her old owners never treated it since ive had her its growing all cause a ssitch in diet SHES 2 YEARS

OP
tessabug

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
Tessa is beautiful and how dare someone be so rude and mean!! It's one thing to say she's ugly but to then say I hope she gets hit by a car is downright nasty!! I've never had anyone say that yo me but I have had several people point and laugh at him, also had people stop their cars so they could laugh!!

;) lucky for them she has a good recall :p and always comes when called

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
This person must be SO PERFECT having the right to say something like that :censored: People who say mean things are either jealous, stupid or not happy with their own lives:) Tessa is beautiful:heart:

LexiLou

Nov 20, 2013
outside of Seattle, WA
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi Lou and our Bully angel Libby.
Tessa is adorable. It's sad that people hide behind their PC screens and say such horrible things. Screw them. All bully's are beautiful. Their imperfections make them perfect.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Just plain ignorance. Ignore them. Tessa is beautiful.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Definitely can't fix stupid. Shortly after we got Harlea we took her to PetSmart and a lady in there told us she want an abomination of a pug.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
First off, Tessa's beautiful. She has the typical bulldog face I adore!

Also, There's something wrong with this person. I mean the whole comment just sounds angry and bitter. They must have one hell of a shitty life.

And yes, Blue was once called "one ugly *** dog". We were in the car, at a red light. Blue was looking out the window, and a woman in the car next to us made the comment very loudly. She was total trash- and I was about to get all trashy on her when the light changed and we all took off.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.