Sooo how about this????

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is pouring rain here, I let Vegas out to go potty, most times he don't care. I go potty....after about 4-5 minutes he's not back, I am shocked :w00t:, and am yelling his name over and over. No Vegas.... we have a quarter acre fenced yard. No Vegas!! I get the umbrella out and go out looking......Well while I was going potty, Joe let him in and Joe was out in the garage doing dude things. I am panicked, and yelling his name.... I finally come in all shooken up and then............. low and behold , guess who was in his crate sucking monky's face?? VEGAS!!!! Not cool Joe, not cool, :bonkhead:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Damn, I think that would be time for a :bitchslap:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would be panicked too! If I screamed Vegas! Or Orion....and they were inside, I'm hoping they would come running. If all else fails, rattling a chip bag or shaking the cookie jar gets their attention super quick.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I would be panicked too! If I screamed Vegas! Or Orion....and they were inside, I'm hoping they would come running. If all else fails, rattling a chip bag or shaking the cookie jar gets their attention super quick.

he could of give a sh*t less, he was all nesteled in sucking monkey's nose, he wasent going anywhere!!! LOL When I finally spotted him, he was sucking away!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Vegas was thinking.... WTF is she drinking today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love how you tell stories, I feel like I'm there in the rain worried and then getting joes hairbrush for a good brushing :evilplan:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I honestly would be panicking also! BUT u know Vegas was thinking ummm what's wrong with her lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Ray has done that to me before, I freaked out as well!!! Why do they never come when you are screaming they're names like a maniac?!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Glad he was inside! I was panicked for you... I could only see part of the story on fb.. Went on the app and couldn't find the story... 😳.... So happy he's inside... Not cool

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.