When Chester is panting... he no longer goes to his water bowl..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
he goes to the sliding glass door to be let out..and then goes outside to eat the snow :crazy:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
If we had snow, Vegas would be in HEAVEN, eating all of it!!!!:lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie does not like snow one tiny bit. She does her business as close to the edge of the sidewalk as she can get to try to avoid stepping in it, even though Bruce cleared an area with the snow blower it didn't help much.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion was barking at the slider to be let out. Once she stepped out, she sat her little butt down on the step and looked up at me. The little stinker has become obsessed with eating snowballs. Our snow only lasted a few days. We are back to the rain. I :heart: snow.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i hope that we have snow here like we did last year, sure isnt looking like that since we are so dry and its 70/80 degrees on christmas.. i wanna see what lex will do in it so so bad lol

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
LOL sounds like Bear. I can't get him to pay attention enough to do his business, he runs around eating all the snow.:p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If there is too much snow Princess Gracie will pee on the sidewalk,,,, she's not fussy,,, or proud... LOL

Handsome

Dec 8, 2010
Jupiter, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Handsome
Gracie does not like snow one tiny bit. She does her business as close to the edge of the sidewalk as she can get to try to avoid stepping in it, even though Bruce cleared an area with the snow blower it didn't help much.

That sounds like what Handsome would do, IF we had snow. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online