Energetic bulldog

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Lots of training really tires them out ,sometimes more than running around as they have to use their brain,but at the end of the day ,just like kids they need telling it's time to chill/ sleep in the crate

OP
Camila bubba

Camila bubba

Feb 25, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Update on doggie day care. He loved it... Oh my gosh! Doggie day care is the best thing that ever happend to me. He got home ate i gave him a bath and put him in the crate at 7 and he slept all night. I woke him up at 11 to go to the bathroom and then i put him in my bed and he did not move until 8am this morning. Now my husband and I are thinking of getting another dog. He is soo good with other dogs. im gonna make doggie day care a weekly routine for him.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Update on doggie day care. He loved it... Oh my gosh! Doggie day care is the best thing that ever happend to me. He got home ate i gave him a bath and put him in the crate at 7 and he slept all night. I woke him up at 11 to go to the bathroom and then i put him in my bed and he did not move until 8am this morning. Now my husband and I are thinking of getting another dog. He is soo good with other dogs. im gonna make doggie day care a weekly routine for him.

YAY! Glad things worked out with doggie daycare! Taking him once a week sounds like a great idea and it will get him use to being introduced to new dogs. Once you get a new fur-baby it will be an easy transition. One tip is make sure you train Bubba really well. My oldest (whose name happens to be Sully Bubba) is trained really well, so much to the fact that my other two learned commands from him (sit, drop it, leave it, down, stay). We barely had to work on training the other two because they learned from him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Great idea.... Stay with once a week too! It is a lot for a bulldog going more than twice a week... I worked at a dog daycare for 4 yrs and the bullies came in usually twice a week and it was more than enough for them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.