NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Update: Well we have been in the house since Thursday night - although we didn't finish with furniture till yesterday so we slept in recliners or on the floor. I must say you were right I brought Nigel and Karly over first and took them straight to the back door and yard. They ran around sniffing everything and I explained they are not to go upstairs. Then later I brought over my daughter's pups and did the same thing. So far so good - Nigel and Karly have had no incidents but my daughter's dogs have but no biggie since it's on flooring and can be mopped up we just need to get them on a set schedule or teach them to bark to go out. In time they'll all be in sync. Last night I slept in my own bed and it was great - slowly things will be back in order. What an experience - must learn to clean out closets and drawers on a regular basis and stop hoarding clothes! lol

Thanks for all your support - *smiles*

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
My best advice...if you have carpet, buy a Bissell steam cleaner from walmart. It SAVED my carpet. I dont even use soap in it, just hot water is enough to get out even the worst stains we've had so far. Our biggest issue is when we didnt know the dogs needed out bc they were in another level ofbthe house. So my other piece of advice is to keep them near you. All the time. Mack and Maya are never in a different room than we are. Though usually they do so on their own, sometimes we have to call them back too.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.