USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: We move this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by NigelsMom View Post
    Thanks everyone! We are not moving far luckily I found something in the same neighborhood. I love it because it's so small and is it's own city so police are always around and I feel safe. It's just 1.1 mile from where we are now. I think Nigel senses something is going on cause he's been extra cuddly lately and you can imagine the house with boxes all over. I've talked to him and let him know he need not worry that he will love the new house but I do want to try to keep him downstairs and this mean he won't be sleeping with me anymore (we will see how long that lasts) lol. He and Karly are 3 yrs old now so I hope they will do well and not be all confused about pottying outside and not in the house. Thanks for the well wishes - can't wait to get settled! Here's some pics for you to enjoy!

Attachment 67064Attachment 67065Attachment 67066Attachment 67067

Wow, what a gorgeous home! At least only being a mile away it should be a fairly easy move. Wait a minute, who am I kidding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NigelsMom View Post
    Thanks everyone! We are not moving far luckily I found something in the same neighborhood. I love it because it's so small and is it's own city so police are always around and I feel safe. It's just 1.1 mile from where we are now. I think Nigel senses something is going on cause he's been extra cuddly lately and you can imagine the house with boxes all over. I've talked to him and let him know he need not worry that he will love the new house but I do want to try to keep him downstairs and this mean he won't be sleeping with me anymore (we will see how long that lasts) lol. He and Karly are 3 yrs old now so I hope they will do well and not be all confused about pottying outside and not in the house. Thanks for the well wishes - can't wait to get settled! Here's some pics for you to enjoy!

Attachment 67064Attachment 67065Attachment 67066Attachment 67067

BEAUTIFUL..... best of luck!

We moved twice with Banks in a 4 month window (home constructions /temp apartment) and she did not miss on anything, took her to the apartment and the house before we moved in and let her roam around for about an hour or so.... then after the move was done... just let her in as if she had gone for a walk or something --- she spent time checking the whole place out and then it was as if she lived their all along
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

Oh how pretty , best of luck and I hope the baby's adjust quickly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Update: Well we have been in the house since Thursday night - although we didn't finish with furniture till yesterday so we slept in recliners or on the floor. I must say you were right I brought Nigel and Karly over first and took them straight to the back door and yard. They ran around sniffing everything and I explained they are not to go upstairs. Then later I brought over my daughter's pups and did the same thing. So far so good - Nigel and Karly have had no incidents but my daughter's dogs have but no biggie since it's on flooring and can be mopped up we just need to get them on a set schedule or teach them to bark to go out. In time they'll all be in sync. Last night I slept in my own bed and it was great - slowly things will be back in order. What an experience - must learn to clean out closets and drawers on a regular basis and stop hoarding clothes! lol

Thanks for all your support - *smiles*

Cheerio mates!

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

My best advice...if you have carpet, buy a Bissell steam cleaner from walmart. It SAVED my carpet. I dont even use soap in it, just hot water is enough to get out even the worst stains we've had so far. Our biggest issue is when we didnt know the dogs needed out bc they were in another level ofbthe house. So my other piece of advice is to keep them near you. All the time. Mack and Maya are never in a different room than we are. Though usually they do so on their own, sometimes we have to call them back too.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads