Is your Bully a "Fart-knocker" too?

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
My Bully, Bodie, farts so loud that it sounds like a grown a** man!!! LOL:) No Kidding or exaggeration either! He's actually done it so loud before that he scared himself! He jumped up and spun around really quickly as if something was trying to get him!! I laughed so hard, I cried!!
Does anyone else have a Bulldog w/man farts?? We have now given this an official name in our home, "FartKnocka"!! I wouldnt trade my FartKnocka for anything!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. No mine have the silent deadly ones, that can clear a room. The worst is when they let em rip in the car lol. Then it's us that drive with our heads out the window instead of the dogs.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Can't say that I do. My Harlea rarely farts. However when we first got her she would clear the room to the point where she would leave the room as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Hercules is like [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] dogs. Silent but deadly. Hercules will be laying down with me and all I get is a look after he's passed the deed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Todd, that's because girls don't fart, they fluff.

Actually the poot.... lol. I already have enough noxious gas in the house with my son. If Harlea was horrible we wouldn't be able to live here. Thank you Kefir and yogurt you have saved my sense of smell many times over.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: Love the nickname!

Banks was real bad when she was younger, but since going to Fromm.... Farts all but totally gone, they are rare.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum lays the loud ones too! Not the silent dog farts..big loud booming "man farts" as you describe them lol!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tucker's are SBD, mainly from table scraps:00ps:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Baxter Tiberius

Fart knocker means gay, so I can't say that Baxter has been gay,:D although he did let a Frenchie hump his face once. :scared: For like 5 seconds. I had to break them up. :no:

-B-

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson's farts are only loud when he's grunting to push out a fresh steamer. It's sorta embarrassing if we're on a walk and he does that in the neighborhood. :laugh: :laugh:

Fart-knocker, that's hilarious!! :ROFL: :goodone:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June has never had a gas issue.. not sure why, but I don't mind at all! haha this is hilarious!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.