Thank you thank you thank you ALL

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I just wanted to actually write a thank you to each and everyone of you that contribute to this site. Tonight after a long happy day for Bocephus - his first puppy play date. I noticed that the corner or his left eye was white and swollen - we all know what that means.

I immediately looked up suggestions here and within minutes, and after a very squirmy puppy hugging session, I was able to get it to retract with a little massage and warm compress.

I will watch him like a hawk for the next couple days to see how it does - this is his first episode with anything even close to a sign of cherry eye.

you are all awesome!!!!! And now Momma is going to have a beer and can probably sleep tonight knowing that I can handle that situation.:smoochwink:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Such a lovely post, dear Kori and it's wonderful you massaged his eyelid back in!
I think each of us, has that moment when EBN and it's members help us in our
time of need and we are so grateful. For me, EBN has held my hand many times
and soothed me when I desperately needed help.

GOD blesses EBN for a reason...they do good work for us and our bullies.
:angelheart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic.... That is exactly why we are all here and why EBN was created, to help the bullies and their parents get through the day, have healthy bullies and share laughs, pictures, and provide support.

so happy you had a good night sleep thanks to the info gathered here

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's great, I hope Bocephus is much better this morning. :up:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad to hear it…
This site has saved my sanity so many times, that's what we are here for!!! Let us know how he's doing… ;)

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
His eye seems fine this morning, thank goodness. He's playing normally. I have to leave him with a sitter in two weeks for a business trip to Vegas so I will make sure they know what to watch for and what to do.

Once he's ready to be neutered, I will have his eye fixed as well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.