Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
people can do some horrible things. Someone here poisoned four of my Great Pyrenees dogs with strichnine (sp?) years ago-in their own(our) fenced property-must have thrown over fence-a drive by-as we didn't even have neighbors. By the time we could load them(they were stock-guards) and get to the vet-only one survived. She died six months later. EBN has helped return some faith in people....................

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I get so tired of reading about these types of incidences, and it's not just limited to bulldogs… it's animals in general.

Keep in mind though, for as many HORRIBLE stories that we hear of animal abuse… there are SO many others that are helping in rescues, shelters, and just average folks like ourselves trying to make a difference one animal at a time ;)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I get so tired of reading about these types of incidences, and it's not just limited to bulldogs… it's animals in general.

Keep in mind though, for as many HORRIBLE stories that we hear of animal abuse… there are SO many others that are helping in rescues, shelters, and just average folks like ourselves trying to make a difference one animal at a time ;)

Good point! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: --- people are just so, so disappointing

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
This is soooo sad :(/(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
people can do some horrible things. Someone here poisoned four of my Great Pyrenees dogs with strichnine (sp?) years ago-in their own(our) fenced property-must have thrown over fence-a drive by-as we didn't even have neighbors. By the time we could load them(they were stock-guards) and get to the vet-only one survived. She died six months later. EBN has helped return some faith in people....................

I'm not going to read the link, I've found I just can't handle my rage or my heartbreak
at the horrific acts done to animals and humans too...and it's not going to stop. It hurts
to understand this and express that I think this. However, like Tracey
@ddnene says
and Lynn here, who's suffered from undeserved cruelty and lost her beloved babies...
there are WONDERFUL, KIND, LOVING people who do so many unselfish things & without
fanfare spotlighting their actions...many of them are members here. I try to fill my mind
and my life focusing on THEM and trying to be more like them. GOD bless us all!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.