brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So Brutus has continued to vomit today so I called the vet voicing my concerns about the food. I honestly think it is too rich for him. The vet put him on Royal Canin adult H/P. Hypo allergenic/ hydrolized protien. So far I fed him a little of that and white rice at 430 and he has not vomited. He was just knocking into his bowl so I gave him a little bit more and now he is resting in his crate. I am sitting on the couch drinking Jack. I seriously think I am going to have a nervous breakdown:fie: I really hope this food helps him. The vet said if he tolerates this well, he wont have any allergy issues as far as skin and cysts so I guess that's a plus. You guys are great. I don't know what I would do without you and this site. Wait I know, I would be huddled in a corner crying!

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Fingers/paws crossed!🐾

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You poor thing, I so pray this works out for you and him. Hang in there, it will get better one way or the other.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I am sorry you're going through this, but everyone on this site is so helpful, and we all want the same thing, for our bullies to thrive! Lots of prayers sent your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hoping the best for Brutus-and enjoy your drink-I would need one,too. So worrisome.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
The white rice is a good idea, Rosalie. Just mix in more of that when you feed him tomorrow, along with the kibble…gradually decreasing the rice as his tummy tolerates the new food. Poor baby boy. I know you're worried but he will be okay, just needs some time to get used to his new food.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad to hear that Brutus is doing better, I hope that he tolerates the food, and resolves his allergy and vomiting issues. Crossing everything that he feels better soon.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Keep us posted on Brutus, and let us know how he is doing. God Bless him. Susan

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck.... prayers and positive thoughts this works for him. keep us posted and try to get some rest

Members online

No members online now.