bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella every once in a while will have a pee accident while we are at work or asleep not often at all but when she does its in the same place every time but recently if she has a accident its in a totally different spot i mean she changed accident spots of three years to somewhere else in the house, anyone may know why??

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
maybe a UTI???? I hope you find an answer, sweet little Bella!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hmmm, I don't - my foster pees in the same FOUR spots in our house but he also goes to the door when he has to pee so I am not sure why mine does it - hoping with time he will stop. Good luck!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I really don't know, they're so quirky. If it only happens every once in a while maybe she's just marking?? I do know that even the best trained bully's have an accident every once in a while.

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I really don't know, they're so quirky. If it only happens every once in a while maybe she's just marking?? I do know that even the best trained bully's have an accident every once in a while.

Yes its only every once in a blue moon she doesnt get in trouble for it i mean it is an accident BUT if you were to see that face when we walk in you would think she's been beat for it haha hunkered down tip toeing shes something else lol

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Guess what y'all, I figured it out my little portable vacuum cleaner has been propped up in the corner and she was scared of it that's why she was doing this lol scaredy cat haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Guess what y'all, I figured it out my little portable vacuum cleaner has been propped up in the corner and she was scared of it that's why she was doing this lol scaredy cat haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh: that is too much!! bad vacuum and bad Mommy for messing with her 'corner'

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:lmaogirl: This thread made my day. They seriously have to make vacuums less scary looking, for our bullies' sake.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.