Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] cat.jpg

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
You guys are so funny! You keep me laughing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Before we got Curly, we rarely ever saw our Frenchton Sully's "lipstick." We would occasionally see the tip but it was only when we had food around him (food b*nner). But other than that it never came out, never more than the tip. We would constantly joke saying it wasn't the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean. LOL

So now we bring curly into the picture. These two hump each other no stop. While Sully would hump out other dog, his lipstick would still not come out all the way. Then Curly does this thing where he just chomps down on Sully's peen. It gives my husband the chills every time Curly does it.

Anyhow since this started happening Sully's junk started showing in full effect and one romping with curly it got stuck and turned purple. Fortunately my husband was there and he got it back in - he used to be a vet tech in a past life so he has some experience. So gross, glad I didn't have to do it...so I thought.

About a month later it happened again and I had to put it back in. Now I try to make sure curly doesn't bit on Sully's junk because I feel that somehow he pushed the skin back causing it to get stuck.

Speaking of which, does anyone else's dogs chomp on others penises while playing. I'm cool if it turns out Curly like the boy dogs better than the girls. I live in West Hollywood after all. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.